Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Travel Tuesday


Today is my first, and certainly not last, post dedicated to Travel. I now claim Tuesday to be Travel Tuesday.

I was bitten by the travel bug at a young age, and have had the opportunity to travel to many unique places. Now that I'm a 9-5 gal, my vacation time is limited, so I must plan accordingly.

I have the first week off after New Years Eve, and I'm dreaming of an exotic - albeit inexpensive (maybe?) vacation. Here are my current thoughts on a destination:

1. Iceland (cold and unique)



2. Morocco (I would get lost in the markets)



3. Los Angeles (inexpensive to get to, and my bestie lives there)



4. Paris (an old favorite, and my happy place)



Where would you go out of these places? Each place is so unique, and all have their pros and cons...now if only money weren't an option...sigh.