Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

girls who inspire

Before I joined the blogosphere, I found myself bookmarking several blogs on a daily basis. I would marvel in their images and posts, and find myself feeling inspired to do what it is that I love.

Today's post is devoted to three of my current sources of inspiration. I'm sure you've heard of two of these, as they have been blowing up my blogroll lately -- and rightfully so!

The first comes from the very talented, and oh-so-sweet Tamra of Walks With Bella. She recently launched her event planning business, ever swoon, and while she has only launched a homepage and logo, I'm in love. Her attention to detail is evident in every blog post, and I cannot wait to see where her company takes her. I hope you all follow along and join her mailing list -- I know it will be an amazing journey.



The second source of inspiration comes from an extremely talented Dallas-based photographer. I first discovered her work when I worked alongside her husband at the Bush Center. You know those wedding/engagement photos that you see on Pinterest and you literally drool over? How do they capture the light? How did they capture the perfect angle?! How do they do it?!  Well, Jess Barfield has mastered the art of photography. Her pictures capture so much emotion and joy, it blows me away. You can see her passion in each photo, and it would be a dream to have her photograph my wedding one day (assuming I find my prince charming). I've posted some of my favorite photos below, and I hope you all look at her website for some jaw-dropping, gorgeous photos. And, if you're in the market for a photographer, look no further. She is perfection.





(all photos are from Jess Barfield Photography)

My most recent source of inspiration is from the blogging power duo that is Alaina and Danielle. They recently launched The Everygirl and I just know it will be a huge success. Before I started blogging, I read their blogs on a daily basis as they were always so full of advice, wisdom and beautiful editorials. I had the opportunity to meet up with them when they were on their secret NYC mission -- now I know what it was all for! According to their website, this is what The Everygirl is...


Whether she is searching for her dream job or a new city to call home;
is saving up for a down payment or a trip to Europe;
is learning to cook or speak another language,
she wants a little guidance. She wants to be inspired.
She is The Everygirl.
This is for her.


I hope you all feel inspired by these amazing women, and continue on your path of doing what you love.


16 comments:

Unknown said...

The perfect group of inspiring ladies!

christin said...

ah I love this! great post!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Thanks for featuring these blogs! I am equally excited about The Everygirl! It sounds like an amazing place for inspiration and direction. I will have to check out the other blogs you mention as well.

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

viv said...

Love this! It inspires me on this gloomy Tuesday morning. These ladies are all SO talented.
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

so nice to see where people gather inspiration! those are absolutely gorgeous shots above.

Unknown said...

Great inspirations! I can't wait for the Everygirl to launch!

ashley nicole catherine said...

such talented girls!!! truly inspirational! xo

Ashley said...

Can't WAIT for Everygirl!

Mary Eliza said...

Lots of inspiration--thanks for sharing!

xo,
Eliza

Carly {a simple affair} said...

Couldn't agree more! Such wonderful inspiration!

xoxo,

Carly

(Eileen) a creative day said...

Such inspiring blogs! Thanks for sharing :-) So excited about the everygirl

eileen
www.acreativedayblog.com

Kirsten Krason said...

What a bunch of fun new blogs to check out. Thanks for visiting my blog and sharing your thoughts on Pinterest. And thanks for reading my blog!

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

Such great inspiration!!
I'm so excited about the Everygirl launch!!
and I will have to check out the other ladies' blogs!
I just love all of this energy of women entrepreneurs!!

Unknown said...

So thrilled to see Tamra in this lineup! So excited for her, she is seriously the easiest client I've ever had!!

Elle Sees said...

ooh i love finding new things to get excited about--and they are doing an amazing job.

Danielle Moss said...

So incredibly honored to be a part of this list. Thank you!! Loved meeting you and hope to see you in Jan! xoxo