Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

steal? splurge?


First, I need to send a HUGE thank you to everyone who read my post last week. Your comments were so sweet, and I feel like a lucky lady that people still read this thing. 

Now onto shoe things...

Okay, okay...I know I said I'd only publish "original" content, so sue me. This was a splurge or steal I just had to share with you. I do promise to publish original content 95% of the time, but I also have 5% of me that just loves posting pretty things. I do 100% promise that when I do post pretty things, I won't go out and buy it the next day. End rant.

So, this edition of splurge or steal is the infamous Harrow Bootie from Rag & Bone (bottom), and the Arieel Bootie from Steve Madden (top). I'll admit, I bought the Rag & Bone booties last year, and as soon as the $495 hit my credit card I realized I made a DUMB choice (#blamebloggers), and I swiftly returned them.  

And I'm SO happy I did. Because now I can get the look I love for a fraction of the price. 

Steve Madden @ $129.99
Rag & Bone @ $495

It's a no brainer really. I mean the R&B's are beautiful, and if you can afford them, props to you. I cannot afford them, so I'll just stare at your feet in envy and enjoy my Steve Maddens. #Booyah

8 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm so happy you are back to blogging!! And I can absolutely relate to the points you made in your last post! Haha I've been lusting after these Rag and Bone booties for months now!! I had no idea Steve Madden had similar one's!! I'm definitely going to click them home and pat myself on the back for saving about 300$!! Thank's for the tip! :)
Hugs from Austria
Andrea

Meghan said...

I somehow missed your last post and had to go back and read it--loved it! So many good points. Also, have you seen Target's version of those booties? Thirty-five bucks! http://www.target.com/p/women-s-mossimo-kiriana-ankle-boot-with-leather-wrap-assorted-colors/-/A-14654477#prodSlot=medium_1_3&term=kiriana+ankle+boot

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Dude. keep on posting pretty things. I love the Steve Madden version!! Admittedly, I have the Rag & Bones from last year... I bought them with a gift card that I earned from working with a brand and love how comfy they are. But these are a no brainer. Good find!

Sam (Savvy City Chic) said...

As pretty as the Rag & Bone ones are, I definitely like the Steve Madden ones better. They are just as cute but that price point makes all the difference. Wouldn't it be nice if we could buy everything we post?

raybanoutlet001 said...

adidas yeezy boost
adidas yeezy uk
skechers shoes
adidas tubular UK
christian louboutin outlet
cheap jordan shoes
kobe shoes
links of london
air jordan shoes
nike kobe sneakers
retro jordans
adidas superstar UK
chrome hearts online
nike air zoom pegasus 32
louis vuitton handbags
http://www.uggoutlet.uk
true religion jeans
hogan outlet
tiffany and co jewelry
nfl jerseys wholesale
michael jordan shoes
hogan outlet online
yeezy boost
oakley sunglasses
cheap jordans
kobe shoes
yeezy boost 350
hermes belt
nike huarache
adidas yeezy boost
tiffany online

Unknown said...

giants jersey is
adidas nmd r1 Then,
ralph lauren pas cher button
cincinnati bengals jerseys stuffed
cleveland browns jerseys have
ralph lauren outlet online am
houston texans jerseys top
los angeles clippers ARE
pittsburgh steelers jersey party
patriots jerseys for

Unknown said...

louboutin outlet
canada goose sale
ed hardy uk
longchamp bags
coach outlet store online
hugo boss suits
ugg boots outlet
louis vuitton uk
rolex watches
cheap ray bans
zhi20161209

paweigh said...

u3m47s9z54 a9h66p9x76 b8t34q1s02 x8h38e9d89 o1a36c8p01 e1i95k8l93