Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

fancy cocktail accessories


1//2//3//4

It's no surprise, I love Society Social. Roxy is a dear, dear friend of mine, and never ceases to amaze me. Her new cocktail accessories had me at cheers, and I had to pick up some goodies.
Oh, and the mirrored tray was something on my wish list, and at $30 I was sold. I think it will be best friends with my perfume bottles. Right? Right? 

P.S. I made a few tweeks to this here ole blog. Specifically some fun facts on my About Me page. I hope you'll visit :) 

8 comments:

Unknown said...

That mirrored tray is $30?! Need.

christin said...

i don't really need any of this stuff because i'm not an adult.

Alexa said...

Wow that tray is gorgeous! Such a great roundup!

Anonymous said...

Roxy seems so cool...and has such a great eye!! Love that tray and those coasters. I'm off to see your "About Me"!!

xox

Shari said...

Love these picks. Those napkins are awesome!

Stephanie said...

So pretty! The cocktail napkins are great, I love them.

Grace (The Stripe) said...

That Cheers plate! Love!!

Unknown said...

mlb jerseys free
air jordan uk first
atlanta falcons jersey why
nike outlet is
cheap michael kors handbags business
lions jerseys your
new york jets jerseys We
nike free 5 Five
ralph lauren back
michael kors handbags and