Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, November 9, 2012

happy friday!


I know I've been completely MIA from blogging, and it KILLS me. I hate it. I hate that I don't have time for it, and I hate that I'm not able to read as many blogs lately. 

Not that it's any excuse, but I've been dealing with some not-so-fun stuff, and my mind has been elsewhere. I try to keep the blog as light-hearted as possible, but we all know it's not always rainbows and butterflies. Real life can sometimes come kick you in the gut, and change your priorities. 

The plus side of this? My sister and I decided that amidst all the nonsense in our lives, we need to do something spontaneous and for ourselves. Sooooooo, we'll be taking a trip to my happy place, Paris, in December! 

Le swoon.  I'll be jet-setting for a week before Christmas, and my faux-French heart couldn't be more delighted. 

The past few weeks have reminded me that I'm blessed in so many ways, and when these road bumps come, having a positive attitude will make a less-than-desirable situation bearable. 

I hope you have a fabulous weekend, and do something for YOU, and only you. I support bubble baths, unnecessary glasses of champagne and dancing on tables. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am dying over your trip. I hope you have a fun and stress free weekend!
xo

christin said...

#yolo #gtfo #loveyou

Unknown said...

mlb jerseys free
air jordan uk first
atlanta falcons jersey why
nike outlet is
cheap michael kors handbags business
lions jerseys your
new york jets jerseys We
nike free 5 Five
ralph lauren back
michael kors handbags and