Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 18, 2012

thanks NATO

I'll be the first to admit, I'm NOT happy that NATO is going to be in Chicago. Starting today until Monday, the city will be an absolute disaster, and it's really affecting my going out schedule (honesty is always the best policy)

This pretty much sums it up.


Yeah. Okay, I know I live north of the city, but still. I don't like this. 

I guess I'll just take this an excuse to drink lots of wine stay in, watch trashy TV and snuggle with Penny Lane. 

What are my fellow Chicago-ans doing this weekend? Stay safe and avoid the protestors! 

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay so I may sound totally stupid.... but what the heck is NATO?! Seems freaky!

Unknown said...

Welp, I will not be doing anything!

Susan said...

It's seriously really silly! (and I know how you feel about the going out schedule!) I'm staying in too and going to maybe take advantage of lying out in my yard (I'm burbs too). At least the weather will be nice!

christin said...

You have NATO and we have the UN and Obama making travel through the city an utter joke. I'd be complaining about this a lot...for sure. I think your plan is amazing. PS - RHOC marathon tomorrow!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Yuck, sounds chaotic! I think your alternative weekend plans sound just amazing though! Wine and dog snuggles are the best.

Anonymous said...

UGH! This sounds like a disaster...but your weekend plans sound like what I do every weekend. It's not so bad! Happy Friday! xo

Taylor said...

i am working from home today and friday to avoid any chaos, and only heading in the northerly direction if I leave the house! Hitting up the grocery store today for food and wine!!!

xo-T

Traci said...

Tonight I am going to my neighbors and making sushi.. we are not going anywhere near that craziness!

Anonymous said...

Just take the Red line?