Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 16, 2012

so this one time...

...I bought a leather jacket. 

WOA. 

If you know me even the slightest, I'm pretty conservative with my clothes, and rarely go for the "edgy" look. However, when I was shopping at my favorite store, Edith Hart, owned by one of my favorite people, I fell in love. 

I just had to have it. It was completely necessary, and I'm 100% okay with the fact that I'll be eating Ramen noodles for the next month (or two...).



The best part? You can now shop Edith Hart online - ah-mazing for all you non- Chicagoans. 

I can't wait to wear my new baby -- perhaps it will make it's debut in LA this weekend. 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

um that jacket is soooo freakin gorgeous. so jeal.

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Need that jacket!

Bambino by the Bay said...

I've never had a leather jacket either, but amazing ones like yours are tempting me more and more!!

viv said...

LOVE this jacket!! Amazing purchase, girlie!

Taylor said...

gorgeous!!!! I love it! i got one a year ago - buttery brown - and it is still the best investment I think I have ever made. I feel so cool in it too bc I am not edgy at all either :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

ashley nicole catherine said...

gorgeous!! ever girl needs a leather jacket!

Anonymous said...

YAY!!! I absolutely love it!!!! All of you girls always talk about Edith Hart and I wish I could go there everyday!!! Anyway, great great great purchase!! xoxo

Taylor said...

STUNNING JACKET!!!!!!!!!!

Natalie said...

It's stunning!! I keep hearing about Edith Hart from you Chi-town girls, so glad it's online now!

Chelsea **A Bit of Sass** said...

That jacket is gorgeous!
xo,
www.abitofsass.blogspot.com

Giovanna said...

Such a great purchase! Loving your jacket! Can't wait to see how you style it!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Bud and Leo said...

LOVE IT! It's a great investment piece - you'll wear it everywhere for years! Think cost per use ;)

Chris said...

That leather jacket is all kinds of awesome! Love!

Jo G - Musings and Delights said...

Beautiful jacket, totally worth a diet of ramen noodles!