Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

all tied up.


I interrupt my radio silence (sorry about that, been a bit crazed) to bring you the most amazing impulse buy I had this weekend. 

I'm a huge fan of Twistband hair ties, and when I saw them in shades of neon, and glitter, it was love at first sight. Check them out at Anthropologie, and I think the toughest decision you'll have today is which color combo to order. 

I chose the bottom right - neon, stripes AND gold. #winning

5 comments:

christin said...

I love these but I do not love when they stretch out. I fully realize that this is an issue of my own since I have a ginormous mane.

Taylor said...

I have some of these, but a cheaper Etsy knock off. I wear every day and my Hubs thinks of them mosly as bracelets now!

xo-T

Anonymous said...

Love these "rubber bands". They are expensive but work wonders!

Taylor said...

umm they have these in glitter? amazing.

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Excellent writing about magnetic post cheap rubber wristbands