Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

holy dessert.


yes, this exists, and yes, I made it this weekend (not my pictures, and no source -- damn pinterest).

My friend and I were watching the Revenge premiere and thought about this dessert the entire time, so we made it. And devoured it. 

1. Pop open some crescent rolls
2. Scoop nutella on each side
3. Put marshmallows inside
4. Seal the crescent roll
5. Bake at 350 for about 12 minutes 
6. Eat
7. repeat

Drooling yet? 

7 comments:

Andrea said...

This looks delicious and so quick and easy!!! Dangerous... ;)
xo Andrea
Wonderful and Marvelous

christin said...

I want to make this. But AJ wouldn't eat it, so I'd have to eat them all. Then I'd be in a sugar coma. And like....come visit?

Anonymous said...

Holy dessert is RIGHT! I'm a huge fan of Nutella and this looks seriously good. Love the added bonus of the marshmallows because I'm sure it'd be just as good without them!

Shari said...

Looks delicious! Anything with crescent rolls usually is. Add nutella to the mix and even better. :)

Ryoma Sakamoto.Japan said...

I am always grateful for a wonderful blog.
Favorite season is autumn now Japanese.
I also called the autumn of appetite.
It is very delicious. Let's eat too much.
I'm sorry I was wrong spelling.
From Japan.
Ryoma Sakamto.

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh! That looks so yummy!

Unknown said...

salvatore ferragamo HOW
san diego chargers jerseys sheet
polo ralph lauren outlet is
skechers outlet seriously
raiders jerseys animals
dolce and gabbana outlet this
under armour shoes back
michael kors handbags working
nike huarache blog
nhl jerseys treat!