Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 5, 2012

living sparkly in 2012

Happy Thursday! Today I'm honored to be over at...


posting about Living Sparkly in 2012!  Be sure to stop by and say hello to Tamra - the sweetest blogger - with the cutest dog ever! Oh, not to mention she is starting her own wedding planning company, ever swoon, and I'm on the edge of my seat for it to launch!

Also, be sure to enter my Heartfish Press giveaway! Winner will be announced in tomorrow's post. 

xoxo

P.S. Thank you so much for all your suggestions on my post yesterday. I'm definitely going to invest in some succulents, and some branches! I'll be sure to post once I have the funds to do so. 

5 comments:

Lauren and Julie said...

Nice!! Going to check it out. XO

Courtney said...

loved the post over there! and those sofia champagne cans are my favorite!

Bud and Leo said...

heading over now:)

Alexa said...

Loved your post! Such great sparkles for 2012!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I wore sequins today in honor of your post and I'm telling you, it must of been good luck! Great day today!! Everyone looooved your post, not surprised at all! Thank you for filling in for me! Live sparkly 2012!