Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

random things I want right now

If you're anything like me, you constantly have a list of things that you are just lusting after. Due to my budget, I can't afford everything on my wish list. I guess that's why they call it a wish list...right? Sigh.

Maybe after my payday I can happily own one of these items? Maybe? A girl can dream...

For now I'm lusting after the following...


1/2/3/4/5/6/7

What are you wishing for lately? Just because the holiday season is over, doesn't mean we have to stop our wish lists :-) 

14 comments:

Julie and Lauren said...

I adore those cute pouf cushions! Def on my wish-list, too!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Absolutely love all of these goodies! Great choices.

Carly Haslee said...

Now this is a wish list I love. That peakaboo table is amazing, along with the pouf. Great, great finds! I'm currently swooning over the gold LOVE print and the gold zag tray.

xoxo

Jessie said...

I have that bow on my wishlist. I don't know if I can pull it off.

Ashley {styleash} said...

I love that print! I'm still debating which color to get it in & that confetti for the wall is too cute! I actually stumbled upon a great DIY so maybe you'll be able to afford 2 things on your wishlist then!

viv said...

I have an always growing wish list and that pouf is #1 on it at the moment!
fashiontruffles.blogspot.com

Lindsay // Vineyard Loveknots said...

Love the bracelet!! My wishlist for 2012 is quickly growing...

Freckles and the Golden Goose said...

you and me both girl! those wish lists just keep getting longer...

Unknown said...

I love your picks! The bracelet and pouf are amazing!

Stephanie {a dash of GLAM} said...

I'm always adding to my wish list too! Right now I really want a pouf too, but I can't decide on a color. I actually have that jessica durrant print, it'll look great in your home : )

Alexa said...

Love Jessica Durant, she does amazing work!

Jen said...

I love the idea of a "wish list" for no particular reason :) The print on the pillow is great!

Anonymous said...

Love that pillow! So fun.

Ashley said...

#4 and #6 would easily be on my wish list too!