Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, August 24, 2012

happy weekend!

SO sorry for the radio silence this week -  after a whirlwind weekend in LA, I was crazy busy and could barely find time to sleep. Welcome to the world of PR.

The most delicious brunch I've ever had at Geoffrey's in Malibu.
insane view.

Laying out in Malibu. One day I'll have one of those humble abodes...just one day.

My bestie and I at her housewarming party! 

It was so nice to get away and enjoy the California sunshine. 

And now, I've taken my FIRST day off work, and have...


It's been over 2 years since my family took a vacation together, and since all our schedules are nuts, my parents rented a lake house this month just across the border in Wisconsin. 

Feeling so-very-blessed.

Here's where I'll be sitting until Sunday. 

With this silly thing.

Have a great weekend! xo

3 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

aw have so much fun!

Courtney said...

Have the best time! I can't believe I'll be in Chicago with you in just over a month!!! Ahh so excited.

Anonymous said...

Agh I hope I get out to Malibu one day!!! Have fun this weekend. Give Penny Lane a hug for me! xo