Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

It's no secret that Pinterest is the world's best distraction. When part of your job is pinning content, it's easy to get lost in a sea of scrolling. 

So, I bring you another installment of "what I want...according to Pinterest". 

Cooler temps and warm fall colors.

...yet, a few more days of summer to wear this pink ensemble.

A Winter Wonderland, or a trip to Russia.

Ooey gooey Mac n' Cheese. Holy calories.

Pumpkin Snickerdoodles. I really just want pumpkin anything. 

And something that is always important to remember. Seriously. 

Have a great Wednesday! xo

11 comments:

Unknown said...

Ohh pumppkin snickernoodles?! It's almost that time of year again :)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

This seriously made me laugh. Love it.

Evann said...

Pretty sure I repinned your pumpkin snickerdoodles, then so did many of my friends. I will DEFINITELY be making those as soon as fall hits.

evannclingan.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I definitely need pumpkin snickerdoodles (or pumpkin anything). And I live by that last one.

{madison} said...

let's make some mac and cheese and watch rom coms next week! miss you!

christin said...

I hate you and your mac + cheese & the snickerdoodles. Not okay, Julia. Not okay.

Anonymous said...

Those snicker-doodles look like they're to die for!

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I love that pink skirt number. One of my favorite things to do is pin recipes. I RARELY cook so maybe 1 out of 20 pins actually gets made by me. But that macaroni and cheese looks so delish!!!! xoxo

PS The Now and new sponsor, Swirl, are hosting a J. Crew Gift Card Giveaway on the blog this week. Be sure to enter.

viv said...

hahahahaha, i love the pee quote! it's too funny.

Lexi said...

I am so looking forward to dressing for fall - love scarves, sweaters, tights + boots! And I always want mac 'n cheese!
♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Carly Haslee said...

I'm in for the mac and cheese date. See you both soon. I honestly will probably stop at the Oasis to pee. I am a firm believer in the last quote.