Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, August 2, 2012

let's chat


When I started this blog, I was a lost post-grad living in NYC. I lacked creativity in my job, and found this to be my outlet to express anything and everything that made me happy. 

The one thing I promised myself when starting this was that I would stop when it started to feel like a job. 

No, I'm not stopping this blog.

But I feel that I owe it to you, my readers, to be honest. I'm finding it harder and harder to blog. It's not that I don't want to, but I'm struggling to find the creative spark I had when I started it. I'm not as proud of my posts as I used to, and it often feels like blogging is another thing on my to-do list. 

I hold myself to very high standards, and one of them is having five blog posts a week. With my job, my brother's wedding and summer travel, this just isn't a reality anymore. 

I hope that you all can understand why I'll be blogging less frequently - I'm hoping for three good posts a week. 

YOU are the reason I blog, and this blog is the reason so many great things have happened to me. It's why I don't want to stop - I just want to make sure my posts are inspired by the things that have kept you all reading for so many months. 

I love you all, and I promise I won't be completely checked out of the blogosphere. 

xo.

8 comments:

christin said...

Three posts a week is awesome! If you check out - I know where to find you....hahahaha.

Alessandra said...

Oh girl...welcome to the ups and downs of the blogging world. I've had my blog for over two years now and I am going through one of those phases right now. In fact, I just did a facelift. (But now we need to talk coding so I need some of your SKILLS!)

Allyson [Mimosas in the Morning] said...

I've felt this way before too! Just take a break and come back when you are ready. That is what I always do!

Anonymous said...

I know how you are feeling. Blogging can be so overwhelming. It's like a full time job on top of a regular full time job. I have had so many times where I just cannot find material or inspiration. I think three times a week is great! xoxooxo

Alexa said...

Totally understand my friend! And love your blog!

Taylor said...

I'll still be reading 3x per week :) and I think in 2 weeks mine is going to be heading to a similar path..... hope you had a good weekend!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

tennessee titans jersey Super
chicago bears jerseys them
mont blanc pens your
polo ralph lauren with
ghd hair straighteners out
nike air huarache post
instyler max teacher
nike blazer almost
seahawks jersey this
ray ban sunglasses these

Unknown said...

canada goose outlet
canada goose jackets uk
coach outlet online
moncler uk
ugg sale
birkenstock outlet
red bottom
red bottom heels
christian louboutin sale
cheap rolex watches
zhi20161209