Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

recent sale finds


It's not lie, I have a shopping problem. From my leather jacket splurge last week, to my recent sale finds, this season (or upcoming fall season) is deadly for me. 

I can't help it. It's my favorite time of year, and I've been finding some amazing deals lately (and I always pay off my credit card), so why not indulge? 

Gap had an insane sale last week - everything was 40% off. I love Gap for their great prices, and classic styles. 

And, I can't help but snag Tory Burch flats when those bad boys go on sale. It's how I've accumulated quite the collection. What can I say...I'm no bueno in heels.

Have you been finding good deals lately? Do share! 

9 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

So many good finds!!

Unknown said...

WHAT! Those pink smoking shoes were on sale last week?! I'm so sad I didn't know this. I'm dying to have them! Luck you, though. These are some great sale finds!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

These are great finds! I want those pink smoking shoes!

christin said...

Ive been buying shiznit for the casa...woof.

Anonymous said...

Ugh! I want those stinkin Gap loafers!!! Love!

Anonymous said...

UMMMM those Gap shoes were on sale?!?! wahhhhh! I am going to try and go there today...despite my bitterness :) xoxo

Natalie said...

LOVE your finds!

Holly {All Things Charming} said...

loving the loafers and flats! great list!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

I guess youa re ready for fall! all are beautiful and so wearable.