Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, May 4, 2012

fabulous fêtes

Sorry for the delayed post. The internet here is SUPER sketchy. You'd think I was living in the backwoods somewhere with dial-up service.

Moving on...

This weekend my bestie Madi, is hosting a little Welcome Home Party for me. Which happens to fall on Cinco de Mayo AND the Kentucky Derby. 

Dilemma. 

Do we serve Mexican Flare or a little Southern Hospitality? 




Or...




I'm leaning towards taking out my maracas, and celebrating like this guy. 

I shall call him Taco.


Whether your taking tequila shots or sippin' on a sweet Mint Julep, have a fabulous fête filled weekend!


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHHHHHHHHH that last pic is soooooo cute!!!!! haha! Have a fun weekend!! xo Elizabeth

Lisa // Elembee, Etc said...

Mexican food ALWAYS wins. Always.

(Can you tell I'm Texan?)

Alexa said...

Honestly can we have both?!

viv said...

I'd have to go with a Mexican Fiesta! Have an amazing time!!!! xox

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Mexican all the way! I do love me a mint julep but I love Mexican food wayyyyy more!

{madison} said...

I vote mexican...mostly because we just purchased some chips and guac yesterday! Yippee, can't wait until manana! xx

Meera said...

Such cute pictures! Both options sound amazing!

xoxo
Meera

Test said...

everything looks soooooo good!!! have a nice one!

Giovanna said...

Oh wow! Loving all the Mexican themed stuff!! Going to have to try them out!! They look so yummy!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com