Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

what I'm loving wednesday

I've done some shopping lately, and just had to share my purchases with you. They are all super affordable, and have made this month oh-so-perfect. 


Essie Nail Polish in Waltz - the perfect opaque white shade for summer.
Bare Minerals "Pretty Amazing" lip color in Ambition - the pink gloss I've been dreaming of.
Moroccan Oil Shampoo - lives up to ALL the hype. I've never loved my hair more.
Xen-Tan - the absolute best non-smelling sunless tanner. Works like a charm, and gradually tans you. Highly recommend.
Marc by Marc Jacobs Aviators - feminine aviators that are one of my favorite purchases in a while.
Lori's Shoes Spiked Bracelet- the greatest addition to all my arm parties. 

What have you bought lately that you love? 


18 comments:

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

I've heard good things about the Morrocan oil shampoo too! I may have to try that...Love that nail color!

Unknown said...

That shampoo is my go-to, it makes me hair SO soft and it smells amazing :)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Oh love hearing your favorite things!

Unknown said...

I want that bracelet!

Stephanie Shepherd said...

I want those aviators!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

I've used that Moroccan Oil shampoo before and love it! It really isn't that badly priced either.

Taylor said...

love your purchases! I'll have to try the self tanner. I use Moroccan Oil hair oil - I may have to try the shampoo!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

hmmm maybe I need to try this Moroccan oil shampoo!! Love that Essie shade! xoox Elizabeth

Alex Carreno said...

I am obsessed with Moroccan oil products! I recently got my haircut and just got turned on to Kevin Murphy hair products, they're divine, especially the damage manager spray to protect from heat! xox

Bud and Leo said...

love the aviators! And I agree the Moroccan oil shampoo and conditioner live up to the hype! I love them :)

viv said...

Love that bracelet! We may be bracelet twinsies soon :)

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Ohh i have some rose colored aviators similar to that, but raybans and I love them!

Natalie said...

I need that spike bracelet, so adorable! And I'm so curious about the Etsy shade. Looks so pretty!

Hannah said...

I definitely want to try that tanner! I hate when self tanner smells like...well, self tanner. Love the nail polish & bracelet too!

Giovanna said...

Super cute buys! Loving those sunnies and the bracelet!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

christin said...

I bought a bunch of crap from shopbop and none of it fit. I wanted to cry. Oh wait, I did cry. Yep.

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Those aviators are pretty perfect!

Manda said...

Just found you :) Love Essie Polish!
Eat Cake