Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

weekend recap

Hello lovelies!

I hope you all had just as fabulous a weekend as I did. I was in Austin celebrating my brother's fiancées bachelorette party, and we did just that. SO much celebrating! I couldn't have asked for a better group of girls to be bridesmaids with, and Austin was the perfect city for the occasion. 

I brought my boots out. 
I took shots.
I got sunburned. 

I'd say it was a success

Day One.


Ooo la la! 


We made friends with the most fabulous guys from NYC and they were our boat captains. Perfect.


Such a great weekend, and I cannot wait to call Jackie my sister. 





8 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Aw so glad you girls had so much fun!! Looks perfect!

Unknown said...

Looked like a blast! See you tomorrow! :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Looks like you had an amazing time!! I need some lake time ASAP. Loving these photos!! XOXO, Sam

Hannah said...

Looks like so much fun! And looks like you got a good tan ;)

Taylor said...

SO FUN!!!!!! I bet it was as amazing as it looks from these pics! See you TOMORROW!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

viv said...

So fun! Looks like a perfect little girl's getaway!

Somewhere In Between said...

I was out in Austin too!! It looks like you had as much fun as me.

Giovanna said...

Super cute photos! Don't you just love Austin!! Looks like a really fun weekend!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com