Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 21, 2012

weekend recap

Happy Monday!

With NATO in full force in Chicago, I took this weekend as an opportunity to start watching a TV show that I'd heard SO much about. 


It's been less then 48 hours and I'm already on the 11th episode. Addicted? Yes. 

In other news...

I did manage to go downtown with Madi all day Sunday. We spent a good part of the day doing this...


Yea...we did manage to do this ALL by ourselves, but then Madi's car alarm wouldn't stop going off, and the battery died again. So AAA saved the day. 

Three hours later...


Prosecco was completely necessary. Along with Sprinkles. 


Where I managed to get Penny Lane a doggy cupcake. She ate it in .002 seconds, and gave me these adorable eyes. I just love her. 


Also, be sure to check out my post on Ashley Nicole Catherine today. Some fun tips for getting outside and enjoying the summer weather. 

xo.


9 comments:

Bud and Leo said...

Prosecco & Sprinkles sounds amazing! And how did I not know that they have puppy cupcakes? Love that little bone on top :)

Natalie said...

Penny is the cutest! Off to check out your guest post. :)

Unknown said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend! Prosecco + cupcakes, yes please!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Processco and cupcakes = yum! We took our dog out for ice cream on Friday night :)

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Oh no! I hate having car trouble. Looks like you made up for it in the best way possible though! Side note, I always get my dog a doggie cupcake too and I just die because he gets frosting all over his face. It's adorable.

Meghan @ Wishful Thinking said...

Penny Lane just melted my heart with those eyes! I've suddenly got an intense craving for Prosecco and cupcakes (could there be a more perfect combination)?

Taylor said...

FINALLY..... is it not the MOST amazing show ever???? So damn addicting. What an awful weekend with the heat + crazy NATO for that to happen - you're a good friend and definitely earned the cocktail!
xo
http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Ohh, I didn't know Sprinkles made puppy cupcakes! So fun!

Yvette | Classic Glam Blog said...

I LOVE sprinkles! <3