Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

wedding wednesday

With my brother's fiancées bachelorette party this weekend (yay), I thought it would be fitting to participate in a Wedding Wednesday. 

I love giving gifts. When I was younger, I would get so excited to give people their birthday and Christmas gifts, that I had a very difficult time waiting until the actual day, and usually gave them early. What can I say, I've been told I'm a really good gift-giver (or people are just really nice and afraid to tell me I suck at it; either way I'm okay with it)

With Jackie and Ted's wedding fast approaching, I've started making my list of possible gifts. I've decided that this is completely necessary. I'm thinking for a bridal shower, or a "just because" gift. 

A custom return address stamp for all their thank you notes. 

Brilliant. 





I just love them all. Decisions, decisions, decisions. 

In other news, I fell in love with Phillip Phillips last night on American Idol. I mean, this song? Amazing. And yes, I'm probably still the only person who still watches this show at 23, but I don't care.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the inner striped detail on that first envelope! :)

Carly Haslee said...

I don't know how many times I've said this, but we are seriously the same person. I always give gifts early because I get so excited. Mother's Day was definitely a week early. And no, I never disappoint. Glad we both have this lovely talent or think we do. And you are a life saver for posting this video. If I died just listening to it, I can only imagine what will happen when I watch him perform it. AH.

navy and orange said...

love the lining of those envelopes!

xoxo navy & orange

Traci said...

YES! he is the best I reallllly hope he wins!

Amy Shaughnessy said...

The return address stamp is a FABULOUS idea! We got one for our wedding and I loved it. When we moved, we gave it to the new homeowners (it didn't have our name on it...just the address). I'd love to get a new one for our new house!

Amy

fashionandbeautyfinds.blogspot.com

Kim @ keller-creative said...

I love the first stamp and think I must order one!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love these stamps and so terribly need one myself!! Great gifts!