Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, May 7, 2012

weekend recap

Happy Monday! 

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. 

I started it off by going to Home Depot and Costco with my Dad. We picked up some beautiful flowers for our garden. Typical suburban activity.

Hopefully they look like this when they bloom.


I did a little retail therapy with my Mama, and fell in love with the entire collection at Madewell.

Saturday my friends had a little party for my return to Chicago. We had so much fun drinking, dancing, and singing Call Me Maybe. Duh.



I spent Sunday recovering and hanging out with this little nugget. I just adore her weirdness.



Have a great week! xo

10 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Looks like so much fun!! Glad you enjoyed. And I too love Penny's weirdness.

Jess said...

Puppy! Looks like a great weekend, and it's always so nice to relax and settle back in. :)

Unknown said...

Looks like you had the perfect weekend! I want to meet Penny.

viv said...

Can I meet Penny (the nugget) when I'm in Chicago? Seriously. I need to.

Anonymous said...

Aww so exciting that you are back in Chicago!!! I just love little Penny!!! xoxo Elizabeth

Natalie said...

Seriously, Penny is the cutest. Looks like a fabulous weekend!

Alexa said...

The pup is the cutest ever! :) And Madewell is the best!

Taylor said...

I may have participated in dance parties w call me maybe on as well :) glad you had a great homecoming party!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Laura said...

oh my gosh, still can't get over how your dog is the cutest thing on earth!! ah!
and psh, clearly it's not a party without the call me maybe singing!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I heart going to homedepot with the pops when i'm home!!

i see that you let latisha out. xo