Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 13, 2012

friday link love. take 8.

I hope you all had a lovely week!  I was pulled in a million directions, and it was all beyond fabulous. Oh, and I'm completely ignoring the fact that it's Friday the 13th. I'm superstitious, and I don't like it.

Moving on...

My week

I was able to work an event with my old co-workers at the New York Historical Society. It was so nice to catch up and help out for the day (even though it started at 6:30am).

A little behind the scenes courtesy of Eric Draper for The Bush Center


I fell in love with this song. And it's been on repeat all week. 


Around the web


I was inspired to use a bike as home decor after seeing this from Sprinkles on Everything


I want to make this my nightstand from Lark & Linen

And I was inspired, again, by The Everygirl, and the feature on Glitter Guide.


Photo adapted from The Everygirl.

Hope you all have a good weekend and remember to,



20 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I love that song too! And love that quote at the end :)

Susan said...

The Everygirl is so fantastic! and I love the quote at the end also! So important! Have a fantastic weekend!

Natalie said...

Seriously love that Gotye song -- I've been listening to it non-stop all week. (I love Glee's version, too!) Have a happy weekend, Julia!

Laura @ Sweet Life à la Carte said...

ha, I've had the same some on repeat all week too!!

Laura @ Sweet Life à la Carte said...

song*

christin said...

I'm pretty sure my future self would thank me for buying a PS bag. So I'm going to do that. You're welcome, future self.

ps - loved this post.

Jess said...

Sounds like a busy week! I also loved The Everygirl feature, and that song is so darn catchy. Do you like Kimbra?

Taylor said...

loooove that song. I blast it on my commute and it somehow makes it better :)

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

viv said...

LOVE that quote!!

Sarah Rall said...

that bike is amazing, what a cute idea for decor.
http://sawatdeeyall.blogspot.com/

Nuha said...

i've been obsessing over gotye's song too..seriously so addicting!

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Umm I love that song but had no idea how creepy the lead singer looked - hello vampire! Happy weekend!

Alexa said...

Loved the Everygirl feature...sigh. Amazing.

Anonymous said...

Love the song, the quote and The Everygirl!! Such a great post! xox Elizabeth

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Loving your links. Taylor's quote to her 23-year-old self is so inspiring! I need to be more forgiving with myself. And wow- what an event you got to work! You go girl!

Laura said...

great round up this week- and i loved that everygirl feature too!! happy weekend lady!

Caitlin C. said...

Thanks for all the inspiration! Happy weekend, love :)

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the nightstand! What a great piece!

jeni said...

what great finds! esp love the bike!

Danie at Pasadya said...

I'm with Jeni! That bike under the sink is amazing!