Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, April 2, 2012

weekend recap: brunch and brooklyn

Happy Monday! Let's be honest, this weather in NYC is not very "spring" like. 

Oh well.

First and foremost, today is an exciting day in my blogosphere. I'm kicking off wedding week for The Girls of Lincoln Park (thanks Ladies!), AND sharing some seriously fun Monday Morning Inspiration at The Peak of Très Chic. So much fun putting these posts together, so make sure to stop by and show them both some love!

Now back to regularly scheduled programming...

I still enjoyed a fabulous weekend around the city - including Brooklyn! (so adventurous of me)

I had brunch in Chelsea at Tipsy Parson. It was maybe the best brunch I've ever had. 


Starting with this...


followed by this. yum.


I had some lovely company at brunch, too! 



I spent Saturday in Brooklyn with some friends enjoying some of Brooklyn's finest...



I spent Sunday catching up on some blogging work, and making dinner for my sister and I. I called it "use everything fresh in my fridge in preparation for Carly's visit". It was a mix of veggies and potatoes! 


And I leave you with Penny "Pensive" Lane. Such a serious one sometimes.


Have a good week! 

P.S. It's Madi's birthday today so make sure to stop by and show her some love! 


18 comments:

LifestyleBohemia said...

So glad to see you crossed over to Brooklyn! I hope you had a great time and will be back :)
xx
Joanna

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Looks like it was a fun weekend! I bet living in NYC is so fun because there are so many parts of the city to explore! Thank you for posting today, sweet friend. :)

XO,

Sam

Lisa @ Elembee, Etc said...

That brunch looks delicious, and I love their logo!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Looks like fun - have been dying to try Tipsy Parson!

Unknown said...

Love your blog! and that post on Peak of Tres Chic! A girl can dream, you're right, and I love all your fantasies! Happy bday Maddie.
Nancy
Powellbrowerhome.com

Michelle said...

Looks like such an amazing weekend!! All of that food looks so delicious!!

Nuha said...

a weekend spent frolicking around brooklyn sounds awesome - so utterly jealous!

http://nuhasofiyan.blogspot.com

{madison} said...

I love you! Thanks for the birthday wishes:) xo

viv said...

Can't wait to see you tonight!!! xo

Natalie said...

Your brunch looks delish -- will have to add to my list of places to try when we're in the city!

Celina said...

Just stumbled across your blog and LOVE it! Keep up the fab work :).
XX
Celina
www.StyleByCelina.com

Alexa said...

Oh my gosh that brunch looks beyond amazing! Could go for that right about now!

Bud and Leo said...

this post made me so hungry :) And I love Brooklyn Brewery! My brother in law lives there & we always go!

Anonymous said...

Umm yum!! That brunch looks incredible!!! I'm so jealous you get your sister in town! Hope yall have so much fun!

Unknown said...

Looks like a fantastic weekend!!! That food...WOW!!!..is making me hungry...and I was definitely nowhere near hungry ;) XO brynn

Unknown said...

just discovered your blog through the style scribe. I love it! Will definitely start following ; )

xo SideSmile,
Ashley

sidesmilestyle.blogspot.com

henning love said...

that sticky pecan bun looks amazing. and i am finding myself drooling, yum!

Unknown said...

Có làn da trắng là mong ước của mọi cô gái , sản phẩm thuốc uống trắng da ivory caps giúp trắng da toàn thân ngoài ra bạn cũng có thể sử dụng các loại kem chống nắng tốt nhất. Ngoài ra nếu bạn muốn làn da luôn tươi trẻ thì nên dùng my pham sakura như kem chong lao hoa sakura giúp làn da luôn trẻ đẹp xóa các nếp nhăn. Cách thuoc herba vixmen an toàn và hiệu quả bằng herba vixmen , vậy thuoc herba vixmen mua o dau , có an toàn không và mua ở đâu sẽ được cho biết sau đây. Sản phẩm giúp bà bầu và thai nhi như nature made prenatal sẽ bổ sung chất dinh dưỡng megavita cho cả bà bầu và thai nhi.