Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

guest post: the style scribe

With Spring here (or just around the corner in NYC), I've enlisted the help of Merritt, the crazy talented brain behind The Style Scribe to share some spring favorites under $100. Her eye for fashion and trend spotting is seriously amazing, and I know you'll all love what she has put together. Happy Shopping! 

I’m so thrilled to be guest blogging on The Urban Slant today, and hopefully helped Julia during this crazy busy week of hers!

Check out my list of must-haves for spring that will work with any of your budgets! Trends to keep in mind are pajama-styled separates, color-blocked shoes, pastel shades and lots of mint green. Happy shopping and be sure to check out The Style Scribe for other fab finds under $100 throughout the year!


17 comments:

christin said...

Ok, I need all of this which negates my little spending freeze. SO if I get the pencil cup I should be good. But then that's all I can get. Sad. Merritt's picks are awesome!

viv said...

Wowza. This spread includes every single thing I want. Seriously.

Anonymous said...

I'm loving those sparly loafers!!

XO
Emmy
www.sprinklesoneverything.wordpress.com

Unknown said...

I love the sparkly studs!

Sarah Roads said...

love a good affordable roundup! this one is fantastic, great pics!

Merritt said...

thanks for featuring me on The Urban Slant (and for your fan's wonderful comments)!

xo,

Merritt

The Style Scribe

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Love Merritt's blog, and love this round-up of picks!!

Anonymous said...

! and 11 must be mine....MINE!!! Love me some Merritt Beck!! She is so great!!! xoxo ELizabeth

lauren @ la petite fashionista said...

LOVING so much of this! :) the mint denim, gold flaked cork pencil holder & sparkly loafers. merritt is so chic!

xoxo

Laura said...

Gorgeous, loving those Zara heels in blue!

Alexa said...

OMG. Love all of these! So excited for spring. Great roundup! xoxoxo

Natalie said...

Those Zara sandals are gorgeous! Love all the color here.

Taylor said...

my jaw is to the floor.... all of this is under $100!? Amazing!! I especially want those pale green shorts!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Caitlin said...

sparkly studs have my heart. as does that pencil cup. mm mm good. thanks so much for sharing :)

-Caitlin @ Reverie to Reality

Unknown said...

I just purchased Butter London Lippy Gloss in Yummy Mummy fantastic.
mommysguiltypleasures.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

LOOOOVE the light green denim shorts!! All your picks are great -- really depict a lovely spring attire :)

henning love said...

oooh these are all so awesome. thanks for sharing the must haves of the season