Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, April 20, 2012

six things

Hope you all had a lovely week! I messed up my neck in yoga this week (I was overly ambitious and went a few times), and I'm out of commission (until the bar tonight, when I expect to make a full recovery). Neck and shoulders are all kinds of screwy. 

Butttttttttt, I'm over at With A C.h. today sharing five things about myself. You'll definitely want to show Christin some love. 

And, don't judge me when you learn how weird I really am - for those of you that don't know. 

But, in the spirit of sharing, I have a sixth funny story for you.

I can karaoke the s*it out of most Ludacris songs. And no, I'm not even remotely ashamed. I think it's one of my skills. I should even add it to my resume.



Have a lovely weekend! 

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Hahaha, popping over the Christin's blog now! Have a lovely weekend, my dear!

christin said...

I'm coming to Chicago and we will rap as if we are from east Oakland.

Taylor said...

okay.... we need to be bff immediately. the bar will definitely make your neck feel better.... vodka is like a cheap massage therapist. trust me, i know. (sorry about your neck though that's the worst - wear a brace and maybe people will give you free sympathy cocktails?!) hopping over to with a C.H. now!!! and when you return to Chicago, I fully expect to see this rap situation firsthand.

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Jess said...

Haha, just got back from reading your five things on Christin's blog. I loved them, and they made me laugh! Vacuums also freak me out, and thankfully my boyfriend takes care of that.

When you return to Chicago, we'll have to meet up sometime! It's a quick little trip from Cbus. :)

Nothing like some Luda. Can't wait to put some Ludacris radio on tonight...

viv said...

hahaha, you're too much!

Kim @ keller-creative said...

Great five things! Love the fish story :)

la petite fashionista said...

hahaha i love it. i feel like blogging friends have no idea how goofy i can be in real life too :) thanks for reminding me i need a crazy karaoke night!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Can't wait to learn more about you, dearie!!

Sarah Roads said...

You crack me up Julia, loved your five things!