Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

always remember, never forget.

I remember 9/11/01 like it was yesterday. 

This day is always particularly tough for my family and I as we lost a lot of good friends on that dark day. Innocent people going to work, who never came home. 

It's been 11 years, and I still get emotional thinking about it. I don't have much else today than to encourage you to tell your friends and family you love them, and say a silent prayer for those fighting for our freedom  and for those families of the victims of 9/11. 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry for your loss, Julia. It was such a horrid day... and I remember it vividly although I was only in the 5th grade.

Shari said...

I couldn't agree with you more. So sorry for your loss. :(

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry for your loss, Julia. I just got chills reading this post. IT makes me so sad and we will never forget. xoxo

chenlina said...

chenlina2010621
toms shoes outlet online
adidas running shoes
kids lebron shoes
air jordans
tiffany jewelry
oakley canada
adidas shoes
michael kors outlet
coach outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
michael kors outlet online
louis vuitton handbags
louis vuitton outlet stores
louis vuitton outlet
nike blazers
christian louboutin outlet
ghd flat iron
pandora jewelry
jordan 3
michael kors handbags
coach factory outlet online
oakley sunglasses
louis vuitton handbags
tory burch outlet online
toms shoes
fitflops sale clearance
jordan retro 11
nike outlet
ray ban sunglasses
toms shoes
tory burch handbags
michael kors outlet store
louis vuitton
ray bans
oakley outlet
jeremy scott shoes
jordan retro
basketball shoes
michael kors handbags
longchamp handbags
as

Unknown said...

saints jerseys stationery
nike air force 1 of
los angeles clippers jerseys the
cheap oakley sunglasses have
cheap nba jerseys the
nike trainers it
fitflops shoes stuffed
michael kors handbags wholesale obvious
skechers shoes cute!
omega watches weekly