Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, September 7, 2012

friday funny

The other day at work my co-worker was laughing hysterically at something. I was obviously ADD and had to know what it was. Note: we typically laugh at the weirdest stuff, and no one else thinks it's funny. 

However, I can promise you will be laughing on your ass in about 2 seconds. 

WTF is this?! 


Oh, it's that bike-harness-thing. 

WHAT?! The author of this article put it into far better words than I could:

Introducing the FLIZ, for people who love bicycles but apparently hate all the parts that make a bicycle go. And yes, it is an actual invention. Simply hunch yourself over into a horribly uncomfortable crouch, strap yourself into the complicated harness, ignore the puzzled stares and uncontrollable giggling of onlookers, and off you go — to essentially walk at a slightly higher rate of speed. 

The mere thought of seeing someone on this cracks me up. And yes, there is a video. 

Happy Friday! 

6 comments:

christin said...

Because why sit down to bike when you can stand and have your legs be the pedals?

viv said...

hahahaha, this cracks me up!

Caitlin C. said...

OMG. This is insane. Like, really insane. Am I weird to think it actually looks kind of fun?!

{madison} said...

You always find good funny things! Love this. I think I could have fun on that thing haha

Anonymous said...

Okay... in all seriousness - I'm speechless!!!

ashley nicole catherine said...

haha omg that is ridiculous.