Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

salty

The main reason I love going to local craft/street fairs is to discover new designers, artists, vendors etc. 

One of the most unique vendors I discovered at the Renegade Craft Fair was Beautiful Briny Sea - artisan salt makers. So neat, right? 



I bought lavender, honey and rosemary. And they have seriously changed the way I cook. It's the only seasoning you need - with pepper of course. 

I highly suggest you email them (their site isn't up yet) and get your hands on some salt, ASAP. 

{info@beautifulbrinysea.com}

Oh, and did I mention they make a TRUFFLE salt? Yes, it's amazing.

7 comments:

christin said...

you have no idea how much i love salt. NONE.

Anonymous said...

TRUFFLE SALT..two of my favorite flavored things in one??? YUM!!!! xoxo

Anonymous said...

TRUFFLE SALT..two of my favorite flavored things in one??? YUM!!!! xoxo

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Truffle salt = happiness.

Hannah said...

OMG this is seriously dangerous. Will you let us know when the website is up? Would love to try and too lazy to email. Haha.

Lexi said...

I love fancy salt! Truffle salt sounds extra amazing.
♡ Lexi @ Glitter, Inc.

Sass and Precision said...

Oh my gosh - I have this salt! I have the crazy unicorn one and it's so incredibly good on everything!