Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, September 20, 2012

tough choices

One of the main reasons I went to NYC last weekend was to find a rehearsal dinner dress. And that I did. 50% off from Rebecca Taylor. 

Winning. 

I won't share the dress yet, but I do need y'alls help picking out the shoes! I've decided that a deep purple/eggplan/deep red pump will compliment the dress perfectly. 



Which ones do you like best? I think I'm leaning towards the Nine West ones (now let's hope they're comfortable...)

9 comments:

Unknown said...

My faves are the purple Michael Kors.. love the shape and color!

Carly Haslee said...

DVF {because I love a platform pump} or MK! Can't wait to see the dress-why haven't I yet?!

Unknown said...

MK for sureeee

christin said...

I like the Michael Kors!

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

Love the Michael Kors and BCBG pairs!

Shari said...

I say MK or DVF. Both are gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh I want to see your RD dress!!!!!!! So great that it was on sale. I love all three of the purple shades! The ones with the platforms could actually be more comfortable... xoxo

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Michael Kors!!

Lacey in the City said...

I like the DVF and the BCBG ones the best!