Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

weekend recap

Happy Tuesday! 

Don't you just love short weeks? I certainly do. I had a lovely weekend starting by an impromptu trip to Milwaukee to see Carly

They really do love their cheese up there. 


Had delicious drinks at a southern/asian infused restaurant. 

My parents came downtown Sunday, and brought little Miss Penny. My mom also bought me some flowers for my apartment -- always lovely. 



And, as promised, I ate some s'mores :) 


Have a great week! 

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun!! Penny is so precious and those s'mores look DELICIOUS!

viv said...

Can you both move to NYC? Or maybe just come visit me?! MISS YOU!

Carly Haslee said...

UGH i have been craving smores. SO great seeing you! And you know you love how much we love cheese you honorary Sconnie you.

Hannah said...

Looks like a fab weekend. I wanna see more pics of your apartment!

Anonymous said...

SO fun! Hi little Penny!!! And give me those s'mores!!!!! yum yum! xoxo

Alexa said...

Can't go wrong with smores! Love your new header btw.

Taylor said...

oooo was the asian/southern place in Chicago or up by carly?? Because I am very intrigued by what the heck asian and southern fusion would be!?!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Oh how I heart penny! That face! Those smores look delicious and now i'm scavenging my kitchen late at night. btw - really loving the new look!