Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

etsy spotlight

This past weekend I went to the Renegade Craft Fair with Madi. 

Holy sensory overload.

As I wandered through all the booths, and admired the fine craftsmanship and artistry, I literally felt like I was walking through a real-life Etsy Store. 

Ah-mazing. 

I was also on a mission to find a series of art prints to put in my kitchen. 

Enter: 


Caitlin came all the way from Austin, TX to show her stuff, and I was oh-so-happy she did because I scooped up these three gems. They will live in my kitchen, and be a happy little bunch.




Don't you just love finding new Etsy artists. If you have any that I must check out, do tell! 


5 comments:

christin said...

i need that bull. NEED IT.

Anonymous said...

Awww A. I love that logo B. that bull is so cool!!! Thanks for the introduction!! Xo

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la... love it! I always enjoy finding great new Etsy shops...

Unknown said...

Adorable!

caitlin said...

Just saw this, Julia! Thank you so much - you are so sweet! I hope these prints bring additional happiness to your walls : ) Good to meet you at the fair and I hope you had lots of fun!

Bests - Caitlin