Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, September 24, 2012

my new best friend


french press

If you can believe it, I only started drinking coffee senior year of college. I guess 19 hours, 2 internships and lack of sleep will cause you to become a caffeine addict. 

Well, since then, I've been addicted. I don't care that people say coffee stunts your growth (I'm already short), stains your teeth (isn't that why they have whitening strips?) etc. I love it. 

My newest coffee obsession is a french press. I won't lie, I had absolutely no freakin clue how these bad boys worked until about 2 weeks ago, and now my life has changed. It's quick, easy, AND delicious. I still have a Keurig, but I have a feeling me and my frenchy are going to be BFFs for a while and Mr. Keurig is going to have to deal with it. 

What's your favorite way to drink coffee? Am I missing out on something equally fab?

6 comments:

Coffeetalk said...

I have a Kuerig that i use during the week(because I'm too tired to go through the steps other than pushing 1 button) and i use a french press on the weekends. i agree, hands down, best coffee. my best friend introduced me to it a couple yrs ago. i didn't know how to use it either. glad I'm not the only one.

renée [crossed and dotted] said...

LOVE the french press. sadly, i am usually too rushed in the morning to use it so i have a nespresso machine with the milk frother - hello, made-at-home, amazing cappuccino and lattes!

Shari said...

I've always been a bit intrigued by the french press, but I don't know that I'll get up the guts to try one out on my own. :) I'm pretty obsessed with my Keurig.

christin said...

I am obsessed with mine.

Anonymous said...

I want one!!!! I am a coffee fiend too. xo

Alexa said...

Love the French Press!