Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, September 26, 2012


Buy me here.

Two years ago I got a wool/cashmere blend scarf from Nordstrom, and it is hands down my favorite scarf. If you know me, you know that I live in scarves from now until the flowers bloom again. 

 I try to be frugal with my scarf purchases because I own more than I can count, but these scarves, at $88 a piece, are the best $88 you'll spend this season. They last forever, are SO cozy, and are the perfect weight. 

Have I convinced you yet? One more thing - they come in a zillion and one colors, and will complete all your fall ensembles.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm a scarf hoarder for sureeee.

Ashley {styleash} said...

I literally own about 8 of these scarves. I cannot get enough. Also, the "seasonal" colors usually go on sale for about half off so I always keep an eye out for that and stock up!

Anonymous said...

ooooh alright. Thanks for the tip!! xo

Taylor said...

completely agree - nordstrom scarves are amazing!!!! love the grey!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/