Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 30, 2012

facelift

Happy Monday!

As I'm sure you've noticed, I gave this little blog a much needed facelift! 

When I started blogging (almost a year ago!), I had NO idea what I was doing - design wise. I was a lost puppy, and paid to have it designed. Well, this crazy blogging world has sharpened my photoshop skills, and with the help of Carly (my coding wizard), I am now in full control of my design! 

I couldn't be more excited to be able to change out my header whenever I get bored, and add things/get rid of things as needed. I feel like this was the final step to being a "blogger". Yay! 

In other news, I had the most fabulous weekend with Carly and Lara. My little irish dancer is finally back from Japan, and obvi it was necessary for her to make a visit to Chicago. 

Appetizers a la Lara and fireworks from her roof. 



Brunch.


Randolph Street Market - holy amazingness.



I really wanted these chairs. I picture them with three fabulous pillows. Swoon.

And some fun on Friday night with my besties.



Have a great week! xo

13 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

whoa so impressed with the new design! And Carly knows how to code??? Who knew!

Unknown said...

It looks great! :)

Taylor said...

DUDE where was my invite?! I LOVE The new headers!

Mary said...

Looks great! Your weekend looked so fun, too!

christin said...

The three of you can go to hell.

Stephanie said...

I really like the new design! Very impressive doing all that yourself, i don't think I'll ever be at that point. Cute appetizers your friend made!!

Coffeetalk said...

all i noticed was the green crossover purse(marc jacobs??) LOVE it!!

Anonymous said...

Love the new design and I LOVE that you can change it whenever you want! Looks like y'all had so much fun this weekend! I need to visit Chicago ASAP! xoxo

Natalie said...

Love the new design, looks amazing! And looks like such a fun weekend, you girls look so pretty!

ashley nicole catherine said...

love the new design! i still need to learn how to do it!!

Anonymous said...

Looove the facelift! It's fun to play around with it isn't it?! Looks like you had a fabulous weekend... so fun!! Happy new week!

Lynn Proctor said...

i love those chairs you want--they look just like the chairs on the side of my church, which is where i sit :)

Laura said...

LOVE the new look- seriously looks great! Carly told me she'd been working with you and i'm so impressed with what you two came up with!!!