Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 9, 2012

life recap

Hi lovelies! 

I'm back after a bit of a blogging break, and I missed y'all! I've had such a great week spending time with friends and family. 

I've never missed a 4th of July in my hometown, and even though it was 100 degrees, I still stayed outside most of the day.

Party at my apartment for the 3rd.



Fireworks with my family. My Dad is such a goof.



Little Penny Lane made her frist trip to my apartment. I think she fits perfectly here. Don't you?


Dinner at my fave greek place in Chicago, followed by a free Sister Hazel concert in Lincoln Park. 


I bought an iPad, and it's life changing. I manage four social media accounts for work now, and this purchase was completely necessary.

Finally, my parents surprised us and rented a lake house in Wisconsin for the month of August. Hello, lover. 


Have a great week! xo

12 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend to me, and how fun about the lake house? Amazing!

Nicole said...

Oh my gosh your dad looks Awe.Some. Can you talk about him more? And talk about a great surprise. Nothing beats a lake house trip.

Unknown said...

What an awesome surprise!

Alexa said...

Glad to see you back after your much needed break! :)

christin said...

i like how you're trying to rationalize that iPad.

viv said...

Oh wow! A lake house?! That will be so fun!

Anonymous said...

Looks like so much fun!!!! How exciting about your iPad!! I'm addicted to mine!! xoxo Elizabeth

ashley nicole catherine said...

looks like a fun weekend! ahh jealous of your ipad! are going to get a cute cover for it?? i might be more excited about those. haha

Taylor said...

I jammed to sister hazel for all of high school..... I am extremely jealous that my dumbass didn't know this was going on?!?! sounds like a great week!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Jen said...

Penny Lane is so adorable! It was fun meeting you randomly yesterday at the shop! :)

sara @ the hudson diaries said...

Umm HELLO - where is "my sister came home from NYC and I love her" ???? I don't see that in the recap...Tear.

kat said...

athenian room is my fave greek too!