Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, July 12, 2012

guest post: life on the squares



Good morning everyone, this is Stefanie from Life on the Squares! I am so thrilled to swap posts with Julia, AKA The Urban Slant! Julia & I attended SMU together, and although we are on different sides of the USA, we still remain in touch and are connected through the blogsphere! For my guest post, I picked out 14 hot items under $100... because I LOVE a fab find for a great price!

**Topshop runs small, I sized up 2 sizes in this style

Again, I am delighted to swap with Julia! Check out Life on the Squares for her lovely post, and to view my fashion tips & personal style.

Best, 
Stefanie

11 comments:

Lindsey Anne | pinklet and c said...

i think i need that Topshop clutch immediately!

ashley nicole catherine said...

great picks! loving the iphone case!

christin said...

guess what? i need that case.

{madison} said...

Love the Essie color! Tis my fave:)

viv said...

Great picks! Can't believe all of these are under $100!

Alexa said...

That little Topshop dress is adorable!

Anonymous said...

OH yesss..the cutout dresses are so cute and I was just obsessing over that Dannijo phone cover last night. xoxo

Natalie said...

Ooh I ove Stefanie's style! Number 1 and 12 need to be mine.

Anonymous said...

What great picks! I hate how Topshop runs so small - it was smart of you to let the readers know ;) xo

Stefanie Dasher said...

Julia! Thanks so much for the swap! Definitely need to do it again.

xoxo,
Stefanie
http://www.lifeonthesquares.com

Jessica said...

I am in love with that Pendleton towel!