Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

weekend recap: san francisco

Hello lovelies! 

Sorry for being a bad blogger yesterday - between getting in late Sunday night, and the 3-hour Bachelorette finale, blogging was just not happening. 

But to make up for it, I've included several photos from my weekend in SF! 


The glowing bride-to-be and her new Jimmy Choo stunners.

Pretty place card, cookie and fresh lemonade at the shower for Jackie.

Hello dessert table.

My sister modeling our homemade veil. 

My sister, my bestie. So happy she flew in from NYC. 

A little poolside relaxation at Jackie's house after the shower. 


Gorgeous flower shop in downtown San Francisco.

My favorite store in the Marina district.

Lombard Street. So funny.

Yummy brunch.

One of my SMU besties and my tour guide for the morning. 

It was a whirlwind weekend, but so very perfect. 

8 comments:

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

love your dress!!
san fran looks awesome - i'm so excited to be going for the first time next week :) you'll have to tell me all of the must do's

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

I just love San Fran - one of my favorite cities!

viv said...

Looks like a fabulous trip!

Unknown said...

Looks like a blast! You and your sister look adorbs.

christin said...

Ah, Danville. I miss my pool....

Jessica said...

This makes me want to head out to San Francisco ASAP! Glad you had a fab weekend!

Kara said...

Looks perfect! Thanks for sharing the pictures and isn't Lombard Street insane?!

Kara
ShawnKaraAndHeidi.blogspot.com

Chris said...

San Francisco is one of my favorite places! I'm just dying to get back... there's still so much we didn't get to see and do!