Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 20, 2012

if you're going to san francisco...

...be sure to wear flowers in your hair.


I'm off to San Francisco this weekend to celebrate my brother's fiancées wedding shower! I can't wait to meet more of her family and friends, and spend a much needed weekend away. 

And because I'm super nice, and I don't ever take myself too seriously, here is all of us at the Golden Gate two years ago...I can't smile when the sun is in my face. It's an issue. But an issue that provides lots and lots of laughs. 


Have a great weekend! Oh, and I'm getting brunch with a dear friend from SMU on Sunday in the city -- any recommendations my SF friends? 

9 comments:

Kara said...

Have a great time!!

Kara
ShawnKaraAndHeidi.blogspot.com

christin said...

I mean...LOL. What are you doing!?

christin said...

PS - I already told you like 12 places.

Taylor said...

hahahaha - god i love it. i have a similar issue, but not nearly as badly as you do. love that you post this :) have a great weekend!!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Ha! Your face just made my day!! Have a wonderful weekend, Julia!

jes @ twosmuppies said...

safe travels! and give that city i love and miss so much a big hug from me!

Anonymous said...

Haaa! Love the picture. I am so jealous...I've never been to SF and am dying to go. Some day... Have a great time and safe travels!!! xoxo

Jo G - Musings and Delights said...

ha, love that picture! :)

Alexa said...

LOVE SF. Just came back from visiting my parents there!