Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, July 27, 2012

let the games begin

The Fourth of July is my favorite holiday. Why? Because I love America. So, now that the Olympics are officially beginning, it's basically the fourth of July for 3 weeks. 

Holy amazing.

I'm obviously having a party tonight to honor this three week holiday. If I were crafty, and if my place weren't about to turn into a frat house, I would serve treats like this:




This alcohol fun may not be too hard to recreate.

all images via 

Happy Olympic Games (said in the Hunger Games voice)!

12 comments:

Carly Haslee said...

USA USA USA!!! See you tomorrow! xo

Unknown said...

So so exciting! I absolutely love the Olympics, have fun at your partayy.

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Ahh so exciting! Have fun tonight!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

So fun! I like the idea of beers around the world!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Adorable ideas! I think the beer world tour is my favorite. I mean, what better way is there to watch sports than with a beer in hand?!

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

Such fun ideas :) GO USA!
xoxo
CoverGirl + Converse

Taylor said...

have so much fun! I can't wait either - love the olympics! {and love the hunger games voice comment!}

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Taylor said...

have so much fun! I can't wait either - love the olympics! {and love the hunger games voice comment!}

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Lynn Proctor said...

i love your foods!!

Susan said...

I wish I could do that! I cannot wait either, and I'm with you Julia, it's like a 3 week holiday! Have a great time!

Albertina M. Cisneros said...

Have a great party! I'm so excited for the next few weeks.

Alexa said...

Yay! Love the Olympics! :) Also love your new blog look!