Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 2, 2012

weekend recap

It's already Monday? Ugh. 

I had a fabulous weekend in Chicago, and drank lots and lots of this.


Got some goodies from my mama from France. Lucky lucky me.


Hung out with my bestie from college. No pictures were taken, which is probably a good thing since we started drinking at 5pm. 

Saw my little Penny Lane. 


I also celebrated a friends birthday on Saturday and didn't go to bed until the sun was up. It was so fun, and made me feel like I was in college again. Le sigh.

My favorite holiday is this week, and I'm super annoyed that it falls on a Wednesday. Oh well. I'll still enjoy it! 

I hope you all have a fabulous (shorter) week! xo


11 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks and sounds like the perfect weekend!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend, and love that summer shandy!

Jenn ~ Inside Out said...

I'm obsessed with your puppy - so adorable!

christin said...

I mean....your dog is cute and day drinking is just fine.

Anonymous said...

Ooh la la... Hermes - you are a lucky girl! Do tell what's in the box! Penny Lane is so precious! Glad you had a good weekend. Hope this week is fabulous & you have a great 4th!

A Big Little Life said...

Good things come in Hermes Orange Packages!!

viv said...

Ooooh and what's in that Hermes box?!

ashley nicole catherine said...

ah love summer shandy! glad you had a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

WHAT is in that orange box??? So fun!!! I'm really annoyed and thrown off by the 4th being on a Wednesday!!!

Susan said...

Summer shandy is so good! and you lucky gal with those pretty packages!

Taylor said...

oh how i love weekends like that :) sounds amazing!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/