Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

apartment sneak peak

I've decided to share some sneak peaks of my new Chicago apartment today! 

I say sneak peaks because these are iPhone photos I took last night, so they are:

a. SUPER low quality
b. not artsy
c. a photographers nightmare

But hopefully you still like them anyways. I'm hoping to have someone with camera skillz come take better shots soon. 

In the meantime...

bottom of console table

one of my coffee table cubes - find them here.
sunburst (or mama monster as I call her) here.
Trina Turk Greek Key rug - here.

who says you can't style a radiator?

bookshelf styling 

my fave new Jonathan Adler pillows from Alex (perk of being friends with an interior designer).
Similar style here.

Hopefully your first reaction wasn't, "can someone please tell her how to take a photo?!" but if it was and you live in the Chicago area - I'll happily accept lessons. 


15 comments:

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I have the TT greek key rug in my kitchen! I adore.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous! I have the TT greek key rug in my kitchen! I adore.

Lara {simply irresistible} said...

"who says you can't style a radiator?" hahaha love it.

I can't wait to see the rest! You have a really fun book collection :) I'm working on mine!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

The entire place looks fabulous! I love how colorful it all is. And the pillows on your bed are PERFECTION!

{madison} said...

Love love.

viv said...

So beautiful!! I love how even the radiator looks good ;) xx

Hannah said...

Yay! Love it all! Can't wait to see the whole she-bang!

Anonymous said...

YESSSSS!! I love it already!! Haha..great job on decorating the radiator!! xoxo

Susan said...

I'm super jealous of all of your books! and you styled them fabulously! Can't wait to see the whole thing!

Jessica said...

I love that coffee table cube - what a great way to save some space! :)

Alexa said...

Oh my goodness it all looks so good! Love the styling on the radiator!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Can't wait to see the rest! You know I'm dying over those JA pillows

Chris said...

Love your pillows and of course you can style a radiator... why not?

Taylor said...

come over and style my apartment for me? k, thanks. preciate it. looks amazing!!!

http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

christin said...

I say you can't style a radiator.