Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, July 16, 2012

weekend recap

Happy Monday!

I hope you all had as fabulous a weekend as I did. 

I finally ate at this super cute restaurant by my apartment called The Peasantry. Their tagline is "elevated street food", and it was deeeeelicious

Truffle fries and brussels sprouts salad.

Lamb sausage roll. Out. Of. Control.


Macadamia nut churros with hibiscus and white chocolate dipping sauce. Woa.


I squeezed in some cuddle time with Penny Lane. She loves her new toy, and looks sad because I had to leave and she wanted to play more. Poor girl :(


And, the highlight of the weekend was #bloggerblitzchicago! The lovely AV hosted yet another wonderful soirée at an insane rooftop bar in Chicago - Market.  I attended the NYC blitz last year, and met so many wonderful ladies - and this was just as fabulous. 




love my glitterati name tag and tote bag! 

Have a lovely week! xo

18 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a lovely weekend! So glad that you got to go to Blogger Blitz - I'm totally jealous! Hope you have a fabulous week!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Sounds like so much fun! So sad I missed the Blogger Blitz.

Taylor {CoverGirl + Converse} said...

I'm so so jealous! Wish there were some KY blogger blitzes...oh well, maybe I'll just make a special trip for one someday. Looks like a very fun weekend!
xoxo
CoverGirl + Converse

Jen said...

Looks like a fantastic weekend! I was sad I had to miss Blogger Blitz at the last minute :( Looks like fun!

viv said...

Blogger Blitz come back to NYC! Looks like such a fun time meeting fab blogger ladies.

Anonymous said...

Oooh Blogger Blitz seems so cool!! And I want to eat those churros!! YUM!!! oxo

Anonymous said...

Oooh Blogger Blitz seems so cool!! And I want to eat those churros!! YUM!!! oxo

Unknown said...

The churros with the white chocolate dipping sauce look insanely good. The Blogger Blitz sounds like such a great time, but your poor little pup looks so sad! She knows how to give some serious puppy dog eyes. Have a great Monday!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! That food looks amazing! So fun you got to attend the bloggerblitz! Happy Monday!

Natalie said...

Blogger Blitz looked SO fun!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

how fun!! love that you went to another blogger blitz. oh and penny's sweet little face, die!

Lisa // Elembee, Etc said...

I swear, beagles have seriously perfected the sad face. Nothing more pitiful. Blogger Blitz looks like fun, hope I can go some day!

Giovanna said...

Cute photos! Looks like a fun blogger event! And that food looks delish!

xx
Giovanna
www.oliveandanarrow.com

Chris said...

Saddest and cutest picture ever of Penny Lane!

Rachel Marlena said...

Penny Lane looks so stinking adorable here!

Caitlin said...

ive been wanting to try The Peasantry!! So sad I was out of town for blogger blitz too :(. Fooey!

Mary said...

So great to meet you at the Blitz!!

Megan said...

your poor puppy! Just look at that face!!