Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

wedding wednesday

Today I bring you my first Wedding Wednesday! No, I'm not engaged, and I'm not planning a wedding, BUT my brother is engaged, and he is planning a wedding with his fiancée Jackie, so by default I'm technically involved in planning a wedding, right? You follow? Okay good.

They got engaged last October in Vail, and now they are in full wedding planning mode. I'll be a bridesmaid (my first time!), and I cannot wait to see how it all comes together. They are so perfect together, and I cannot wait to call her my sister.

She = from San Francisco
He = from Chicago

Wedding = Chicago
Engagement Photos = San Francisco

Perfect.

Here are a few of my favorite shots that I just had to share with you. How precious are they? I still picture my brother as 15, playing guitar until 2am, and never taking his baseball uniform off. I'm still adjusting to him as an engaged man. Does that mean I'm older too? Damn.

Enjoy!







Photography by: Sasha Photography

15 comments:

christin said...

Ahhhh I want to go home now. That photo with the TransAmerica building in the background is PERFECT!

Lindsay @ Lovely Life Styling said...

They are an adorable couple! Congrats to your brother!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Such an adorable couple and beautiful pictures! Love that the wedding is in Chicago!

Mica said...

Perfect!! Such a beautiful couple... :D

Laura said...

Lovely photos, you must be so excited! :)

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

awww so cute! They look so precious together. And yes, by default you DO get to be a wedding planner! :)

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Hannah said...

How cute!! & How exciting for you that you get to be a part of it all! xo

Traci said...

These pictures are so cute. Since its your first time being a bridesmaid check out my new blog www.confessionsofaprofessionalbridesmaid.blogspot.com

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I love these photos!!! They look like they are having so much fun and obviously so in love. :)

Audrey B said...

Love these photos!! You are too cute! www.casualglamorous.com

Sarah said...

These photos are gorgeous. You look beautiful and so happy!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Such great photos! It was great seeing you tonight! xoxo

Bud and Leo said...

what a cute couple! beautiful photos!

Carly Haslee said...

Oh my gosh the picture where the bro is lifting her...I die a little bit inside. They are such a cute couple! I'm a bridesmaid for the first time this summer too in the BF's sister's and cousin's wedding-so excited!

Shanelé said...

wow. wow, wow, wow. The fourth and fifth photos...amazing!