Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, January 30, 2012

weekend recap

Happy Monday!

I had such a fantastic weekend in NYC - despite the bizarre-o weather we've been having. I'm very confused, and as a result, I feel like I can't kick this winter head cold -- come on mother nature, make up your mind!

My friend Liz and I randomly decided to paint some pottery on the UES. Here is a little sneak peak. I'm sort of obsessed.


We also had tea and scones at Alice's Tea Cup. A must do for a girly day in the city.




Sunday I went to a super fun Wedding event with Tamra. Be sure to check out ever swoon for some pretty pictures!


After that, it was completely necessary to stop by Dos Caminos for a late brunch.



I've got some exciting things coming up this week with some of my favorite ladies including Tamra, Viviana and Grace!

How did you all spend your weekend? xo

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks like you had a great weekend! Love the salt and pepper shakers!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Sounds like a perfect weekend. Love those shakers. I painted pottery last week, it was so much fun!

Alexa said...

Ah so jealous of your tea date, looks lovely. :)

Natalie said...

Looks like a fabulous weekend! Your salt + pepper shakers are too cute!

viv said...

So fun! I want to go to one of those pottery classes! Join me?
Can't wait for Thursdayyyyy! xox

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Love that you went out for tea and scones! I made it a goal of mine for 2012 to do tea time at some point.

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

This weekend we went hiking in the mountains, went out to some fabulous dinners with family and planned our trip to Mexico THIS WEEK! I love all f your photos :) Those Salt and Pepper shakers are adorable.

:) Patty
www.prettygrounded.com

Bud and Leo said...

Ohhh I can't wait for deets on that wedding event! And your shakers are adorable!

Jackie said...

Get any fun ideas for me at the Wedding event??!! :-) Miss you!

Sammantha said...

it looks like you had a fabulous weekend, i really like those salt and pepper shakers!

www.dysfunctionaleverafter.com

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

I am pretty in love with those salt and pepper shakers too!! LOVE the design and colors!!

Taylor said...

Those salt + pepper shakers are too cute!!! Love them!

HaleyKaren said...

Love Dos Caminos- that brunch looks amaze!

Alena: Oh, Its Just Perfect! said...

Those S&P shakers are adorable!! They would make such a wonderful housewarming present too.

Lisa @ Elembee, Etc said...

How adorable are those shakers?!

Carly Haslee said...

I love everything about this post! You did such an amazing job with those salt & pepper shakers. What is on that plate and why did I not have it for dinner tonight?? SO excited to hear what you fabulous ladies have in store...

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

How cute are those salt and pepper shakers!! Where did you paint them? I know there are pottery and wine classes somewhere with my name on it! I had so much fun with you at the Wedding Event, so much fun I just sent you a novel email. hahaha looking forward to Thursday!

Lisa said...

Sounds like a funny weekend! I will be in NYC in May for my holidays.. Can't wait!