Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, January 26, 2012

time to burrow and booze

It's cold.

I never want to get out of bed in the morning. 

I just want to burrow in my sheets and never come out.

snap back to reality Julia!  Okay, so since I can't just hide out all winter long, I've decided it is the perfect season to burrow (when you can, after work) and booze (in a classy manner of course). 

After having a lovely evening with Roxy of Society Social, I've really decided that I need to make one of her bar carts my own. I'm inspired by the retro vibe that the carts give, and that they instantly take a room from dull to glamourous. I'm also obsessed with having one as an end table. There really isn't a bad way to style them. 

Now on to more important things. Which color? Style? So many options! 

Here is some inspiration...what do you all think lovely socials?






all images via

Now if only it were Friday and I could happily burrow up with The Hunger Games, and a bottle of wine. 


18 comments:

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

I love Roxy's bar carts! I think you should get one for sure. They are so cute!


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

viv said...

Yes! You're so right - no wrong way to style them. These bar carts are just too perfect.

Unknown said...

I love these bar carts! The Roxy one is my fav!

Haley said...

Love this! And love your blog! I'm lusting after a bar cart of my own...

http://laceandloveletters.blogspot.com

christin said...

I am DYING for the last one. DYING.

Bud and Leo said...

You should definitely get one- love them! I love the brass/bamboo one :)

Caitlin said...

My roommate and I had NO money and NO decorations and we made a bar cart! We actually bought all the items (including the glasses!) from thrift stores (they just needed a few hot washes).

I love the bottom one here!

XO,
Doux Rousse
www.douxrousse.com

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

I love her bar carts! Especially love any in gold bamboo. So chic!

Daisey said...

I love these Hoolia, WHY didn't we have one in our house?

Chelsea said...

I have been curled up with the hunger games too. Adore. i really love all of these bar carts. I have been wanting one too and choosing is the hardest part! xo

Amanda Marshall said...

yes yes yes to reading with wine!!

just found your beautiful blog. (:

Taylor said...

The 3rd gold one is my favorite! And I agree... I can hear cocktail time calling my name!!
http://itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

um why are you waiting!??! You HAVE to get one of these bar carts immediately!! And then show pics!! I love every single one of these pictures!! xoxo

Lisa @ Elembee, Etc said...

I just fell in love with that last room. Everything about it is perfect, including the bar cart!

Mary Eliza said...

I love all of them! I just got one of Roxy's bar carts and I am in love--I think it may be one of my best purchases ever :)

xo,
Eliza

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

So many great choices, but I think the last one would look perfect in your pad!!

I got the entire hunger games series for Christmas and I've yet to break into them. Can't wait!

Carly Haslee said...

While they are all completely fabulous, I would go for #3 or #5. My snoozes are getting longer and longer. I need to fix that ASAP.

Unknown said...

nike tn pas cher it
titans jersey book,
jacksonville jaguars jersey Friday
longchamp bags website
new balance outlet them
michael kors handbags to
new york giants jerseys cute!
nike roshe run I
dolce and gabbana shoes easy
gucci borse for