Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Friday, January 13, 2012

more bauble please

First, I'm 100% superstitious, so I'm 200% ignoring the fact that today is Friday the 13th.

Moving on to happier things...

I love any chance I can to wear statement jewelry. With my new love of BaubleBar, my addiction is accesible, and doesn't break my bank account.

Score one for me. 

BaubleBar specializes in creating beautiful, jaw-dropping jewelry that looks as if you have paid a zillion dollars -- but you probably paid less than $50. I first heard about BaubleBar from my friend Grace, who happens to work for them. Perk for me? Yes. She generously gave me phenom earrings this week (see below). They sparkle and shine, and are absolutely stunning. Thank you, thank you!

Feeling inspired by Grace's generosity, I've round up my favorite pieces for you. 

If someone could please get me each of the following below (starting with the geometric necklace) that would be great. Kidding...sort of.




1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10


I apologize in advance for fueling your online shopping addiction -- but it's completely necessary. Don't you think?

Happy Friday! xo

P.S. Head over to my lovely friend Viviana's blog today to see a fun recap of our night out on Wednesday! Ignore all the semi-tipsy pictures -- it was a night of wine and tequila...need I say more? 

17 comments:

DKN Digital said...

ohhhhh LOVE the necklace! Great name choice :)

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

What a great gift, those are gorgeous and perfect for a night out! Love the initial necklace in rose gold but I am waiting until I change my initials!

viv said...

Obsessed with BaubleBar and our new earrings! Can't wait to wear them for a night out in the town ;)
xx

Ashley {styleash} said...

Those gorgeous earrings- I can't wait to see what you pair them with. Bauble Bar is a serious addiction- thanks for sharing!

Carly Haslee said...

Such a great gift! And I am also 200% ignoring the date and would 200% love to be the owner of each and every piece you posted.

designchic said...

Love the chunky gold bracelet...happy Friday!!

Grace (The Stripe) said...

Love this post - and so glad you like the earrings!! xox

Rowena @ rolala loves said...

Those bracelets are gorgeous! Happy weekend!

sara @ the hudson diaries said...

I want the monogrammed necklace or the pointy triangle blue one!

Collette Osuna said...

LOVE the gold bracelet:)
Happy Weekend!

Inspiration for You, Your Home, & Everywhere in Between!

Alex Carreno said...

dying for one of those cut out monogram necklaces! I can't agree more... trying so hard to forget that today is the dreaded 13th and it's also Friday. No thank you! Have a good weekend!

Unknown said...

I could not be more obsessed with every piece at Bauble Bar, dangerous! Happy weekend! xo

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

I'm obsessed with mine! Grace rocks my socks off.

Jackie said...

So many pretty things! I love the monogram the most.

natasha {schue love} said...

Love the triangle necklace!!

Bonnie said...

Ooooh, the pink and yellow ones are just gorgeous! So bright and cheerful.

http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
Twitter: @GlamKitten88

Unknown said...

love all of this! Baublebar is probably my FAVORITE jewelry store EVER!

I did a post on "monogram It' yesterday!!

I'd love to connect with you - visit my blog http://www.brightontheday.com and let me know what you think.

xoxo,
Brighton