Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

glam me up

First and foremost, thank you for all your sweet comments on the new series yesterday. I was hesitant to post it, and the response was overwhelming. Definitely made having food poisoning better.

Okay, so remember those sparkly J. Crew cases that were EVERYWHERE? Well, I bought one, and it lasted less than 2 weeks before I had sparkle everywhere, and it was literally falling a part.


Good news: J.Crew refunded me, and I moved on.


Bad News: I was obsessed with finding a glitter case.

Well, much to my surprise, the iPhone gods have listened to me, and have graced me with these beauties. It was love at first sight, and I couldn't help myself. I bought one.

in GOLD! 


Case-Mate iPhone 4 / 4S Glam CasesCase-Mate iPhone 4 / 4S Glam Cases
Case-Mate iPhone 4 / 4S Glam CasesCase-Mate iPhone 4 / 4S Glam Cases

Now I ask you, what color will you be getting? I have a feeling I'll somehow have all four. I have an online shopping addiction. Add sparkle? Now that is a recipe for disaster.

20 comments:

Nikki Rappaport said...

Oh thanks for sharing! I never got my hands on the JCrew case, but I guess I'm glad I didn't. Will order one of these now! Gold or pink??

Julia - the Urban Slant said...

@nikki -- why not pink!? I love it as much as the gold.

viv said...

So pretty! I would go with the gold ;) Feel better, my love! xo

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh, these are perfection!!

Natalie said...

Love them all! Great substitute for the falling apart J. Crew one. :)

Because Shanna Said So said...

I will take all four colors...I am so indecisive! These are fab!!

Because Shanna Said So Giveaway

xo, shanna

Wendy (SpikesnSparkles) said...

i had the same problem with the jcrew glitter case! know i have the ubiquitous kate spade one with polka dots but i think i've dropped it one too many times and it's starting to look a bit worse for wear so I may use that as an excuse to get a new on;) i LOVE the gold one!

Traci said...

Love it! I am totally buying a new one so its between this in pink or the one Liz posted today. I hate making decisions!

One Stylish Day at a Time said...

Oh no! That would make me really upset. While I love sparkles, I was afraid of that and went for the Kate Spade polka dot case. When it breaks I'll definitely buy one of the above though!

Lisa @ Elembee, Etc said...

The same thing happened to me with the J. Crew case — mine looks like I've had it for years, but it's barely 2 months old. There's netting coming up at the bottom, and almost all the sparkles are gone or discolored. So disappointing.

These are so gorgeous — please let me know how it holds up! Definitely need to replace my J. Crew.

Laura said...

Oh they are gorgeous - I desperately need a new case! I think I'll go for gold too :)

Laura xo

Carly Haslee said...

Um gold. Love it plus then we can match. It will be great.

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

OMG Julia that happened to me too with my J Crew case! I was so annoyed- glitter everywhere! I am so happy you found a pretty alternative.


XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

OMG I am obsessed. Ordering one now. Hope you are feeling better!

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Obsessed with the gold, but I hear you can get them for $4 on amazon! I gotta find that deal.

Sammantha said...

i'm convinced i'm the only one in the continental US that doesn't have an iphone. this pink case alone is worth the switch, though, thanks for posting!

Alexa said...

Ah love the gold...and the pink...and the green. Of course just got my Kate Spade case...so probably should avoid getting another one. Haha.

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

Um, these are AMAZING! I am loving them all so much that it's too difficult to pick a favorite haha

Drew {Coral Cafe} said...

the gold and green are my fave!!

So sorry to hear you had food poisoning!!
How horrible!
Hope you are much better now!

Caroline said...

how did you get jcrew to refund you the price of the case? I just bought a silver glitter case, and was considering putting a coat of clear nail polish on it.