Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thursday, February 23, 2012

guest post: lesley from six twelve place

Today I bring you Lesley from the always stylish blog SIX TWELVE PLACE. She is one of my daily reads, and I just love that she is from Texas, but living in Chicago! 


Move over stacking bangles, cuffs are making a big statement!  The cuff bracelet is a trend I am absolutely loving- it is such a simple but versatile accessory.  You can add a cuff with a weathered feel to your boho looks or pair a simple, polished one with your chic, tailored pieces and voilĂ - Instant put togetherness {technical fashion speak}.  True story- just check out the gals below and then make sure you add one to your accessory collection soon!





SHOP THE TREND:
Pave / U Cuff Rose Gold
 Bone / Leopard / Arrow / Simple
Plaid / Snakeskin / Drops

IMAGES: 1234

Thank you Lesley! Can't wait to shop these looks when I'm back from Europe! xo

9 comments:

christin said...

Just say yes to leopard. I hope you're having fun. Oh wait... No I don't. I know you are. Argh, I don't wanna go to work today!!!

Patty [PRETTYGROUNDED] said...

I would love a super shiny, molded gold cuff. Timeless?

Taylor said...

the leopard cuff and the blue + yellow are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

That leopard one is so fun. I love the 1st gold one as well!! I have one just like it in Silver. xoxo elizabeth

Jen said...

I'm loving all of these! I could kick myself for not picking up a cute tortoise cuff from J.Crew Factory last weekend. Arg!

Alexa said...

Loving the cuffs and I adore her sweet blog!

Carly Haslee said...

Gorgeous roundup Lesley! Love the variety of textures. xo

celine outlet said...

God, though, I am manolo blahnik outlet also acutely AWARE now of how worth it they are. With Sam, I had no idea. I thought that was my life forever. I thought this manolo blahnik shoes tiny little pupa-like THING was all I would ever get, and I didn’t see how much fun kids could be. I had no idea she’d turn into a mail-obsessed comedienne who loves to be naked and hates purple popsicles and enters a room with, “What UP, Daddy? ”manolo blahnik online when she’s feeling feisty. God, though, [url=www.manoloblahniks.net][b]manolo blahnik outlet[/b][/url] also acutely AWARE now of how worth it they are. With Sam, I had no idea. I thought that was my life forever. I thought this [url=www.manoloblahniks.net][b]manolo blahnik shoes [/b][/url]tiny little pupa-like THING was all I would ever get, and I didn’t see how much fun kids could be. I had no idea she’d turn into a mail-obsessed comedienne who loves to be naked and hates purple popsicles and enters a room with, “What UP, Daddy?”[url=www.manoloblahniks.net][b]manolo blahnik online[/b][/url] when she’s feeling feisty..

celine outlet said...

And you know, I just celine luggage ... is it bad to admit I’m not a newborn person? I want to love them, and I do, of course, love my celine bags newborn babies, but I don’t enjoy them the way I do, say, babies six to nine months and even up. If humans gave birth celine outlet to the equivalent of a one-year-old. And you know, I just[url=http://www.celinebagscheap.com][b] celine luggage [/b][/url]. . . is it bad to admit I’m not a newborn person? I want to love them, and I do, of course, love my [url=http://www.celinebagscheap.com][b]celine bags [/b][/url]newborn babies, but I don’t enjoy them the way I do, say, babies six to nine months and even up. If humans gave birth[url=http://www.celinebagscheap.com][b] celine outlet[/b][/url] to the equivalent of a one-year-old..