Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

new for the night

If you're like me, you're always looking for a great bargain on things that you love. I'm constantly searching for the best deals on my most coveted items -- because I refuse to pay full price for something that will ultimately go on sale.

This especially applies to buying nice dresses for weddings, events, cocktail parties etc. Enter New For The Night. A fellow SMU alum Merritt (author of The Style Scribe) reached out to me about a new company she was working for. I was immediately interested.


New For The Night is Rent The Runway -- but with a physical store presence! Genius.

They are launching this month, and I was sent a sneak peak at some of the styles they'll be offering. Gorgeous if you ask me. You browse the site (or the store), and select the dress of your choice. It is mailed to you for a set rental period, and you return when you're done in the already paid envelope. Hassle free shopping.

The brick and mortar store is in Houston, so I encourage all of my Houstonians to book an appointment (starting now), and find a fabulous dress for any and every occasion.

Hey NFTN, please open an NYC showroom, pretttttty please? 

Here are some of my favorite styles that I can't wait to try out.

Alison Paris

TBD

Tibi

Cynthia Steffe Merritt is the model!

Jay Godfrey (my fave!)

Mark James


19 comments:

LifestyleBohemia said...

What an awesome concept! Looking forward to the launch - thanks for sharing!
xx
Joanna

christin said...

Yea...I mean, only some kind of jerk opens a store in Houston. Kidding. I'm rreeeaaalllyyy excited too.

Ashley {styleash} said...

That's so exciting.. I think Chicago & NYC should be next on their list :) Love that Jay Godfrey dress, too!

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

This is a great idea! Hopefully they open one in NYC soon!

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

Great idea!

Natalie said...

Definitely going to check this out, it looks like they have some amazing things! Love that first dress.

Unknown said...

Awesome idea!

Anonymous said...

This is great!! Love Merritt! I did not realize that you went to SMU!!! My husband just graduated from their MBA program!! Anyway, this is a fantastic idea and I'm really excited about this shop!!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

what a beautiful idea! I love that they actually have a store so you can try on pieces. I know they will do well! :)

viv said...

Brilliant! I so wish their store was here in NYC!

The Fashion Philosophy said...

So pretty! Love the Alison Paris!

PS. We've a DORIS giveaway on our blog! Check it out, if you'd like :)

ox from NYC!
-davie+erica

LPFashionPhilosophy

Laura said...

Sounds fabulous - love these dresses!

Laura xo

Taylor said...

oh my lord.... PLEASE open one in Chicago!!!

Carly Haslee said...

ohhhhh I LOVE this!!! I'm sure Wisconsin will be its next stop [insert sarcasm here]. Thanks for the heads up love! xo

alicia said...

that second dress is PERFECT! so cute.

Laura said...

That TBD dress is sooooo nice! This is such a great concept.

Anonymous said...

NewfortheNight.com is up FINALLY!!! Free shipping too!

raybanoutlet001 said...

cheap authentic jordans
adidas nmd runner
skechers outlet
jordan shoes on sale
cheap rolex watches
lacoste outlet
cheap air jordans
fitflops
yeezy boost 350
http://www.raybanglasses.in.net
true religion jeans
adidas stan smith women
adidas tubular x
tiffany jewellery
adidas nmd runner
toms outlet store
nike zoom
nike roshe run
jordan retro
jordans for cheap
michael kors outlet
adidas stan smith
michael kors handbags sale
adidas superstar
tiffany online
nike roshe run
coach outlet online
links of london sale
michael kors purses
huarache shoes
yeezy shoes
links of london
nike huarache

Unknown said...

nike tn pas cher it
titans jersey book,
jacksonville jaguars jersey Friday
longchamp bags website
new balance outlet them
michael kors handbags to
new york giants jerseys cute!
nike roshe run I
dolce and gabbana shoes easy
gucci borse for