Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, February 6, 2012

weekend recap

Happy Monday!

If you're like me, you completely over indulged last night during the game, and are having serious regret. Wait, who am I kidding? Any excuse for dips (my favorite food group) is okay by me.

I had a few friends over for a low-key celebration. I live in NYC, and wasn't about to overpay for drinks at a bar.

Here's a little summary of the evening.


Saturday night I went out with some girlfriends to our favorite bar downtown for some much needed drinks and dancing. Here is a pic before things got crazy.


I found time to repaint my nails in a festive Valentine's Day combo. What do you think? Just enough sparkle? Not enough?


And in the spirit, I downloaded this fun wallpaper from Tory Burch. You should too!


Hope you all have a great week. I've got another installment of Leap of Faith this week with a VERY talented lady we all know and love. Stay tuned!



24 comments:

Alex {Things That Sparkle} said...

I am doing a very similar manicure this week, very excited about it!

Lesley Rials Napper said...

Love your Valentines manicure!

viv said...

I love your manicure! It's the perfect mani for Valentines!

The Peak of Tres Chic said...

Sounds like the perfect weekend. Aren't girls nights the best? And those dips look delish! Download-able wallpaper?! How cool is that!?

XO,

Sam
www.ThePeakofTresChic.com

Its Official said...

Oh my gosh, love the manicure! And, last night looked amazing--February is the best month!

Unknown said...

I need a girls night out like nobody's business! I think I'm the only person I know that didn't watch the Superbowl!

Nicole said...

I just got a mani, painting the ring fingers a different color too! Looks fab.

NICOLE said...

too cute for words

www.theavenuea.blogspot.com

NICOLE said...

too cute for words

www.theavenuea.blogspot.com

DKN Digital said...

Still drooling over the cupcakes!!

Lisa @ Elembee, Etc said...

How fun! Love the manicure! I may need to add some sparkles to mine now.

alicia said...

love your manicure!

Alexa said...

Love your nails and love that wallpaper!

Caitlin said...

there is truly nothing like chips and dip. mmm. I love your manicure! I wish I had more patience when it comes to painting my own nails. I can never make myself wait for them to dry!

Carly Haslee said...

Looks like a great spread and just sounds like an all-around fabulous weekend. The manicure is looking fabulous, and I need that wall paper ASAP.

Taylor said...

love your mani!! Completely overindulged yesterday but I think it was a great excuse :) wish the party I attended had sprinkles cupcakes though!
itsthelittlethingsblog.blogspot.com/

Jaclyn Helminiak said...

Looks like you have a great weekend. Love the nails!!

Have a great week, doll!!

xo
Jaclyn
A Day in the Life and Mind...

Sammantha said...

i vote more sparkle :) sounds like you had a great weekend!

Bud and Leo said...

those sprinkles look amazing. and love the vday nails :)

la petite fashionista said...

i love the valentine's day manicure! & your blog!so cute!

xoxo

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Sprinkles!!! OMG my fav. so delish!! Love the nail polish, but beware the sparkles will take FOREVER to come off! But I'll probably re-sparkle again anyway. hahah

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Sprinkles!!! OMG my fav. so delish!! Love the nail polish, but beware the sparkles will take FOREVER to come off! But I'll probably re-sparkle again anyway. hahah

Kat Tanita (With Love From Kat) said...

okay
1. obsessed with your nails
2. that superbowl food looks delicious, hungry just looking at it!
3. lets get together soooon!
xo
kat
www.withlovefromkat.com

Sheri Ann || Sprinkles and Style said...

I love your Valentine's manicure! Perfect amount of sparkle!